Monday, March 7, 2011

iHeart Faces: Best Face of February

I know this is my second post today, but since I wasn’t following the rules on iHeart Faces before I want to make sure I only post 1 picture for the challenge. I have become a photo challenge maniac. It helps me take pictures and think outside the box. My 365 Days of Photos project also helps but some days I don’t get outside and have to find something inside to take a picture.
Here is my best face of February (it was hard to choose, but I wanted one I hadn’t posted before and this one jumped out at me). I also love how he is reflected in the water pooling under him:brendan4

I Heart Faces - Photo Challenges, Tutorials and Tips (tho the button is not showing, clicking on it will still take you there)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...