Monday, January 3, 2011

My Blog Calendar

In the spirit of becoming more organized, and trying to grow my blog, I have decided I should create a weekly calendar. Kind of my blog resolution. My blog to do. Open-mouthed smile
 My Inspiration Monday ~~Whether I share projects that I have created because of inspiration or just projects that have inspired me and I want to try it myself at some point.
Tutorial Tuesday ~~Any helpful tutorial, mine or other.
Wednesday Walks ~~Slices of blogland, I like to share the things I see and like.
Picture Time Thursday ~~I need to start using my camera more so here is a way to make myself take pictures and share them.
Freaky Friday ~~Tranformations, redos, recycling, repurposing. Anything from furniture and beyond.
Saturday Surprise ~~Every Saturday I share a quote along with a picture that I took somewhere along the way of life.
Shop Savvy Sunday ~~A great way for me to become more Etsy savvy. Share shop finds with you.
Maybe I should make some buttons for these…

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...