I had fun reading some of the other entries and thought I would play along.
1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long? I had to start wearing glasses in college because I couldn’t see the boards at the front of the room. Low prescription at first. I started wearing contacts a few years later and right am back to only glasses because I can’t afford contacts (or the eye doctor) at the moment. That is my first expense when I finally get a job. Luckily I can read without glasses.
2. What was your favorite board game as a kid? I would say, hands down, Monopoly but I think we played more card games, like Uno. Phase 10 was a hit in our house when it came out.
3. What is a word that you use all the time? Apparently I say apparently too much, according to my mom.
4. What is your favorite day of the week? Thursday, it’s the day that has always had a good show on TV. Used to be Friends and ER…Tuesday is a good TV night too. In college, Thursdays was also the cheap night to go out dancing, I got to be a pretty darn good two-stepper.
5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in? The town where I graduated from high is the 3rd city I lived in, but I went to school there from 5th grade until part of community college. I will never live in that town again.