Monday, January 31, 2011

iHeart Faces

I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges, Tutorials and Tips

Any level photographer can join in on the iheart faces fun. Every week they have a different challenge that you can enter a picture into. No matter what the theme there also has to be a human face in the picture. You also have to enter a different picture every time. This week the theme is the best of January. I happen to have the perfect picture from this weekend to enter. My son got to go swimming. I was trying to capture him jumping in but I have yet to get the timing right on the shutter time. But this “walrus” looking picture is much better.

brendan2

 

 

simming

 

Blisscat swimming

I was going to enter this picture until I saw the one of my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...