Tuesday, February 22, 2011

10 Random Photos

February 22, 2011

A rock ant in the front flower bed

February 22, 2011

Not sure what kind of tree this is, it came in a little snowman at Christmas time. It will need to go in a bigger pot soon.

February 18, 2011

A lone feather stuck on a baron branch on a restaurant patio.

2-21

My latest project, a cheese cloche, I love how the glass came out in the picture.

2-19

My mom had a big party for my dad (turning 60 March 1) and his brother who turned 60 last month. This bottle was just sitting there so I took its picture.

2-20

I think it is amazing how you can’t see the dust just looking at the candleholder, but the camera sure picks it up.

2-14

Some carnations from my son for Valentine’s day.

February 18, 2011

My nephew and his papa.

February 18, 2011

My beautiful, spirited niece.

001

My dad was hammered when I got home from work, my brother wasn’t far behind. Not sure why he was hitting on dad. Kept making him fall out of the chair. My uncle was laughing so hard he was bright red. Made my brother keep doing it and my dad could barely breath from laughing. I thought he was going to throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...