1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long? Single as single can get. Haven’t even been on a date in over a year, not that I like dating anyway.
2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it? I am unemployed at the moment. So right now I am a mommy, entrepreneur (not making any money tho), crafter, transformation artist. I enjoy all of it other than having to live in my parents house and being at the point where bills are going to get hard to pay. But I have orientation for a full time job on Friday and pray (and a little scared) that it works out and that I will be able to make an extra living with furniture redoing.
3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised? I live in New Mexico, I was born and raised here but have lived in 4 different cities in New Mexico throughout my life. I have also lived in Arizona, Texas, Chicago (it’s like its own state) and a short stint in Maryland.
4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them? I have a 7 year old son. He’s enough for a single mom but I wouldn’t mind having another one if I ever meet my soul mate before it’s too late to have more kids. LOL
5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why? I have found inspiration in many bloggers so it is a little hard to say who is my favorite to follow. I am going to say Beckie at Infarrantly Creative and Knockoff Décor because she is so real and down to earth. Her blog series on her blogging is inspirational and heart warming.