Friday, February 25, 2011

My Cry for HELP!

The other day I cried HELP! Tonja tried to help me. Thank you. I went into my HTML codes and tried shrinking my header size and that still didn’t help.

Our Page Elements should look like this:

Fullscreen capture 852009 113613 PM_thumb[1]

I borrowed this from Clover Lane when I was trying to follow her making a header in Picasa tutorial. She has awesome headers/banners. Though it is a little blurry, see how you can click on Edit on the Clover Lane (Header) (where I placed the red arrow)?

Mine doesn’t look like that. Most of it does but the (Header) box is cut off on the left side. I wanted to capture the screen to show you but I don’t know how to do that.

LOL, as I was going back and forth from here and my blog and Clover Lane I seem to have made my header line smaller while trying to make my banner bigger. So I no longer have this problem. I do, however, have a new one.

I have done this before. I had a perfect sized header. I now have the banner I want but it is too small. I played around with the size many times, exporting it each time from Picasa until I got it the perfect size (but I couldn’t tell you which one it was). I finally got it. I also had to borrow the CSS code from Clover Lane to center the perfect sized banner. Thank you so very much Sarah. 

It is a very good idea to share the tips and tricks you find every once in awhile because there does come a day when you need them again and all you have to do is search your own blog to find them. Sarcastic smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...