Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Favorite Furniture Inspiring Blogs

My first tribute to 2010 is to 10 of the blogs I started following because of their inspiring furniture projects, they are in no particular order. All of those blogs don’t necessarily do just furniture either, but I started following them because I liked the furniture repurposing that they did.

#1 Remodelaholic (shares a lot of furniture projects from everywhere)

image

#2 Adventures in Creating (click on the picture to see what this patio furniture was before)

image

#3 All Things Thrifty (her headboard is being featured in HGTV)

image

#4 Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

image

#5 Much Ado (I need glaze)

image

#6 Restore Interiors

image

#7 Sawdust and Paper Scraps (she has built half of her house, not necessarily move-able furniture but you have to see her amazing work like this bookcase)

image

#8 Savvy Saver Secrets

IMG_7452

#9 Infarrantly Creative (I love the furniture finds from the side of the road she picks up)

IMG_0439

#10 Miss Mustard Seed

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...