Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Favorite Craft Inspiring Blogs

In continuation of my tribute to 2010, here are 10 of my favorite craft inspiring blogs, they are in no particular order. I follow over 150 blogs so it was really hard for me to put only 10.

#1 Crafty Sisters (2 crafting sisters and they are inspiring)

image

#2 Under My Umbrella (Melinda can do anything with a 2x4)

image

#3 Flamingo Toes

image

#4 It’s All In My Head (Steff loves snowmen like I do)

image

#5 Be Different, Act Normal (she shares ideas and projects from all over the place)

image

#6 Everyday is a Crafting Day!

image

#7 Chapman Place

image

#8 Mod Podge Rocks! (Amy loves Mod Podge, I can say I only like it because I can’t figure out how not to get bubbles after)

image

#9 Crafts and Sutch (I LOVE Erin’s snowman)

image

#10 U-Create (another site with inspiration from all over)

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...