Friday, December 10, 2010

Pretty Packages

I found a really easy project to add to my substance, or rather to make sure I had enough items for my craft fair when I feared I wasn’t going to have enough. NONE of them sold. =(  Now I am trying to figure out what I can do to them to sell. I thought about stuffing them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
011012013014016They are the paper Mache bags. I cut off the other handles and added the braided ropes. 016 All but one of them are painted (the pinkish snowflakes is fabric) and I either used masking tape or the circles from the end of the tulle rolls for the designs. I then painted glitter paint or glue on the top of all of them and embellished.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I linked this up with
Tatertots and Jello's Weekend Wrap-up Party
Be Different Act Normal's Show and Tell Saturday
Craft Envy's Saturday Spotlight
Me Making Do's Your So Very Creative
Sisters' Stuff's Christmas Link Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...