I follow over 50 blogs, it may be near 100 actually. I slowed down in my following about a month ago, however, because I haven’t had much time to be on the computer. I will get back to it after December 4th. That is when I will need to start really working on getting my traffic up and get my Etsy really up and going (it is up, just not going).
So imagine my surpirse when I opened my blog today and found that Stacey over at boyohboyohboycrafts had awarded me the
How very exciting. Thank you so very much Stacey.
The usual rules apply:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
About me :
1. I have 2 degrees that I wonder why I went with either of those fields because I now don’t have the desire to do either.
2. I am a single mother and that one boy really tests his surroundings =).
3. I am unemployed and trying to start up my own crafting business and loving every minute of it.
4. When I took all these tests for the career counselor they all said my top strengths and priorities were organization. My career choices were all these things I would never fathom doing. And art was down towards the bottom. But we decreed that crafts were more of an organized art and it fit right up there.
5. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, it also doesn’t hurt that my birthday is right around that day (or on that day this year).
6. I hate dumb blonde jokes (any of the dumb people jokes really) and get really offended by them. I am a natural blonde and have to actually tell people it is not from a bottle.
7. My mom asked how I find the other blogs, or the projects everyone posts. I told her I was looking for something on Serendipity for one of my first posts and I came across The Serendipity Factory and followed someone from there and from there and so on.
Here are the blogs I am awarding:
I hope all enjoy this pleasant gift, I know I sure did.