Monday, September 20, 2010

Halloween Wreath

A few weeks ago I saw a post on Tatertots and Jello of a wreath made by Courtney at david, courtney and camryn from last year.  I thought I like that wreath.  I want to make that wreath. 
So I got the supplies I thought I needed:
056
A wire wreath frame, the size right above the smallest one at Hobby Lobby
boa
The bigger black feather boa from Hobby Lobby, it ended up not being enough so I got the small one with the glittery threads as well
IMG_0239
A oval piece of wood, I already painted it orange
Several spools of ribbon, paint, and this bead arrangement I thought looked perfect
IMG_0278
I wrapped the feathers around the wreath frame and tied the ends together. Painted the sign. Attached bow and bead arrangement and ta da
Feather wreathIMG_0276IMG_0277
I think I still prefer Courtney’s but here it is. I also put glue on the purple ribbon, and wrapped it around a rod to make it curly, we’ll see how long it stays that way.


I made a really cute owl (more to come on that later) and he had to go on my wreath.  


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am linking this with Sandra for her Halloween link party over at

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I was just thinking, "where did you get the owl?" until I saw that you made it! Can't wait to see how you did that. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...