Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween Art

Inspiration
halloween card
This was a card sample I found in a magazine (since I tore the page out, I can’t remember which magazine).

My Creation
001 (5)002 (5)
I found a bunch of these small canvases in the clearance baskets outside at Michael’s for $0.50. I bought several and liked my first project on them so much I went and got more for a quarter each. Of course I had to paint over what was already on them to start with. This was created with paint, paper and Mod Podge.

When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, ‘tis near Halloween. ~Author Unknown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I linked this with




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...