Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lili is a Busy Beaver

002

I have been really busy lately. Trying to get things completed so I could get into a craft fair and to get my Etsy shop (I really wish I could settle on a business name) started.

003    

I got news that I might now get into the craft fair December 4 because someone else cancelled. Wootwoot. I was beside myself when I learned that. If only the email had had the application I would have already applied for it.

005

I just bring myself to quit making all this cool Halloween stuff that my mom says I really don’t only want to have for my craft show. So those eyeballs still just sit there.

014

Glassware galore. I found all of this at Dollar Tree and Goodwill except for the bubbly looking glass under the (Walmart) plate. It will all get put to use, eventually. (big SMILE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...