Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I went to a custom domain

I decided to go with a custom domain for many reasons. I just did it today. lilisbuzz.com wasn't available. To my 15 (thank you) followers, I wanted to let you know I will be found, starting Wednesday, at PurplePaisleyPinwheels. I just hope that all my posts from here move over okay.

On another note I will be hosting a Trick or Treat Party this weekend with a giveaway. Tell your friends. I am going to allow up to 5 links per person, favorite Halloween projects you did, but in order to qualify for giveaway, at least 5 people link up, follow PurplePaisleyPinwheels, ect. I will post more on this tomorrow after my transition.




Photobucket




1 comment:

  1. I am now following you thanks to Wandering Wednesday, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;) Also don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy blog tutorials, you know where to come!
    Today we have some super useful tips to better our blogs, so make sure you don't miss that! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...