Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Linky Party

My first ever linky party flopped. As hard as a belly hitting the water during a bad dive turned belly flop. The sound when your thumb pops out of the bowling ball that thuds to the floor. I was the only link, so I am deleting that post, flopped. It doesn't help I don't have but 7 followers. I get comments, but no followers. So I need advice on what I should be doing different. Any suggestions will be taken with great regards. I also think I am going to change my linky party up a little, change the day and try again. Instead of Motivation Mondays, I am going to try Inspiration Creation. I posted one already and hope that I will have better luck with this linky party next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...