Monday, October 11, 2010

The Color Green


Jess at How About Orange had shared a quiz by Better Homes and Gardens a few weeks ago about your color personality.  I finally took the quiz:


Nice, France

Your color personality is: Green

It sounds like the hue you most relate to is green -- the color most evocative of nature. Adjectives such as kind, gentle, and contemplative likely describe you. You enjoy being involved with your neighbors and coworkers, but you also require plenty of time to yourself to recharge. You are social yet introverted, and modern but not trendy. Surround yourself with your signature color to create a restful, soothing environment. From sage to hunter, green can work well in virtually every room of your house. Use it generously to create a haven you'll love coming home to.












I am actually a little surprised that it is green, but it also fits. I am not sure about decorating with that much green, but funny thing is I painted my bedroom in my house a very subtle mint green. With my dark furniture it was mint chocolate chip ice cream (my favorite) in there. Very relaxing and feng shui. I miss my room. Blue-green also is very iconic of the ocean. Relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...