Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Landscape Timber Pumpkins

I sure hope if something I create and post inspires you, you will let me know. Thank you Jessica for this one.
Inspiration:

From Jessica at Chapman Place
My creation:
IMG_0368
"If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."  ~Vincent Van Gogh; Dutch Post-Impressionist Painter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I linked this up with

and with
 Weekend Bloggy Reading
and with another new one (I could get used to this one b/c I love paint)
 MuralMaker and More 

6 comments:

  1. Lookin' Good. Your version of my timber pumpkins is awesome. Thanks for linking back to me.

    Jessica at Chapman Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jessica, that means alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love the beads!

    Also love the Van Gogh quote! I need to read that every single day!

    Would love for you to stop by tomorrow and link up to Passion for Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! I love both sets, but I like how you took the inspiration and then made it your own. Great job. :) Thanks so much for linking up with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up today, Alicia! Hope you'll stop by again!

    If you're interested in feng shui, I started another blog - http://FengShuiSavvy.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the kind comments =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...